Informa Australia is the nation’s leading conference organiser and specialist trade publisher. Our conferences allow delegates to learn from leading Australian and International experts as well as providing unique networking experiences. Conferences are held in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Canberra and Adelaide, as well as a number of regional conferences.
The company consists of three conference divisions specialising in the provision of must have business information in the following sectors:
- Resources, Mining and Energy conferences
- Maritime and Transport conferences
- Finance, ICT, Healthcare, Education, Defence,Infrastructure/PPP; Government & Social Policy and Legal conferences.
Conferences are often produced with market sector leading associations and publishers such as:
- Australian Bankers’ Association (ABA)
- Australian Defence Magazine (ADM)
- Australian Interactive Media Industry Association (AIMIA)
- Aviation Business Magazine (ABM)
- Australasian Railway Association (ARA)
Informa Australia produces large scale annual conferences which attract a huge loyalty and following within their specialist sectors including:
- AusRAIL & AusRAIL PLUS
- Australian Defence Magazine Events
- Global Iron Ore and Steel Forecast Summit
- Higher Education Summit
- Informa Mining & Metals Series
- Port & Maritime Security Conference
- Rail Safety Conference
Informa Corporate Learning is the training division of Informa and delivers face to face and onsite training courses.
The business offers one of the most diverse ranges of executive training across Australia. Their world class range of technical and core-skill performance improvement programs span 30+ industry sectors. Training is facilitated by carefully selected practitioners, experts in their respective fields, contracted to deliver targeted, timely information that fosters knowledge and learning transfer. Courses are built upon the belief that performance improvements must be specific, relevant, and substantive based upon clear behavioural and learning objectives.
Course topics are covered under the following areas:
Informa Australia is part of the Informa group of companies. Based in over 70 countries employing over 10,000 staff worldwide, Informa is the largest publicly-owned organiser of conferences and courses in the world with the output of over 10,000 events annually. Informa also publish 40,000 book titles and 2,000 subscription based services.
Taylor and Francis are an academic publishing group with an Australian office based in Melbourne. Globally they produce 1000 journals and around 1,800 new books each year, with a books backlist in excess of 20,000 specialist titles.